The Instagram feature allows guests to share photos directly to Instagram.
- Enable Instagram sharing
- Modify Instagram Sharing settings
- Save your event
1. Enable Instagram sharing
Scroll to the sharing options and enable Instagram sharing.
2. Modify Instagram Sharing settings
- Wall message – Enter a predefined message that will be posted and shared with each photo that goes onto Instagram.
- Allow user entered message – Enable this if you want your users to compose their own message that will be posted with their shared photo.
- Instagram Overlay – Images shared to Instagram need a special frame. Your Instagram frame should be 600x600px. (Download an example)
3. Save your event
Finish editing the rest of your event and save it when you are complete.