This guide will go over how to edit your settings to allow your guests to post their event photos to Twitter
- Enable Twitter Sharing
- Modify Twitter options
1. Enable Twitter Sharing
- Check mark the box to enable Twitter sharing
2. Modify Twitter Settings
1. Wall Message
– This will be the message shared on your users Twitter wall. Include your companies URL or mention your services or product. You can also include hashtags and Twitter mentions.
*Example: Thanks for using the photo booth at Pixity-palooza! | pixitybooth.com
2. Allow user entered message
– If you enable this, users will get a prompt asking them to write a message to be shared with their photo. We suggest not enabling this because it will slow down your line.
3. Auto Tweet
– With Auto Tweet enabled, when a user posts a photo with Twitter, they will automatically post to the first account that was logged in.
4. Custom Twitter app id
– If you have a developer app id please check this box for use. *not recommended
- Scroll down and update the event